Thursday, 20 October 2016

Locations Reece Part 2

Since making the first Locations Reece, I have though of a few more places that will be included in the 5 minutes sequence of my documentary. Many of the locations before were planned for situations where interviews were going taken. However, after more development in the plot/plan of my documentary, I cam not the realisation that I will need shots of locations that will act as filler scenes for when I don't not want to be presenting the bad. There will be a lot of voiceovers in the documentary, therefore a wide variety of shots will be needed for when there is not visual content to match up with he sound.
As mentioned before, I want make sure that the audience know that the band is British and that the UK grime is seen isn't all negative and has potential to be big globally. Therefore, to illustrate this British heritage, I want to shoot many iconic births landmarks so that it is clear to the audience that the setting in England. Furthermore, by showing these landmarks, it will allow the audience to engage into documentary and be able to say "Ive been there" or " I know where that is". Even more so, if my representation of them being positive works, it'll make the audience think that they are proud to be British. The locations will include the London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment