Friday, 7 October 2016

2nd Day of Filming Plan

This upcoming Saturday, I am planning to go all over London to film some of the most recognisable setting ofGreat Britain. I plan on going to Tower Bridge which lies on the River Thames, Southbank where the London Eye and Big Ben is located, and possibly The Shard if I am able to.


Tower Bridge will be one of the location I want to capture due to the fact that it has great British history. I want to be able to capture the heritage of London through  my shots, and I feel that Tower Bridge would be great as it is highly recognised amongst anyone who lives in London. I want to emphasise the fact that the band being represented are British talent, and that we are on par with the likes of America in terms of the number of high quality of musical individuals we have. Aside from representation, I feel Tower Bridge is also just a good setting to help the audience understand exactly where the documentary will be set.

I will also be taking a trip to Southbank which is the location of the London Eye. This is yet again another famous iconic location of London, therefore will once again help the audience to understand where this documentary is set. Right near the London Eye, there is skate park that is a popular destination for many young skaters to come and practice their hobby. I plan on filming these as I feel skating is a talented sport, and as mentioned in previous posts, I want the overall documentary to act as a promoter of talent and gifts. Shooting these type of shots such as medium/close up shots of the skaters, it'll help the audience understand that the main theme of this documentary is telnet, right from the very beginning.

Near the London Eye is the Houses of Parliament/ Big Ben. I plan on finding  statistical facts and figure about the amount of funding that goes towards creative arts and talent, and hopefully, if it plans out well enough, I will display a shot of the Houses of Parliament to assist my voiceover. I want to do this to illustrate how creativity isn't just a hobby but is also a source of profit and helps the economy in our country. Seeing the Houses of Parliaments will help the audience understand immediately that what I ma talking about is in relation to political and governmental matters. 








No comments:

Post a Comment