So far in my production process, I have developed an idea that the 5 minutes segment I will document is the opening scene for the documentary. In this opening scene, I will outline the theme of the documentary as well as show the first 2 minutes after the opening credits have finished. This opening sequence will contain snippets of scene further on and will begin with an interview with Indigo Palace. I aim to film footage as accurate as possible and I hope it will resemble the way I have developed in my head.
Reggie Yates is a presenter of many documentaries on BBC, and many of these have similar concepts to my documentary. His documentaries are often him spending a week inside a specific topic area, and he explore the inside information about this topic. He is the presenter as well as the voiceover and interview, which will be exactly what I plan to do. Many of his documentaries have inspired me to make this one, and here are 3 examples that I will use certain features my own documentary.
http://bbc.in/2ctrH3D
http://bbc.in/29nLBKw
http://bbc.in/2984GAE
No comments:
Post a Comment