Relentless Studios NO. 5 Denmark Street, Soho, London

This will be the location that will feature the most in my documentary. The reason for this because majority Indigo Palace's music was recorded there. Thee most popular and biggest song was created, mixed there, as well as the music video being filmed there. Furthermore, almost all of the band members work there, therefore, gaining access to this place would give the audience exclusive access to their everyday lives.
Regardless of Indigo Palace being heavily involve, Denmark Street is famous for all the music talent it has hosted on that street. David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, Jimmy Hendrix, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, The Sex Pistols and Led Zeppelin all created some of their most famous music on Denmark Street, therefore it has a very rich music background. By having this famous road in my documentary, it will automatically illustrate the music vibe that I am trying to portray. Those who are interested in music will see the location and will associate it with great music icons and culture.
London Victoria Station
One location I will want to include is Victoria Station. This is also an iconic location through the whole of England, and exactly 85,337,996 people entered and existed in 2014-2015. Seeing landmarks setting such as Victoria Station will engage audiences, as it'll be somewhere tat many people have visited before and they'll feel a personal connection to the documentary. If Indigo Palace are seen at Victoria, many people will relate to taking public transport to the jobs and will also feel empathy as they know how it feels.
Insonos Studios
Insonos Studios is the private studio owned by IndigoPalace This is the first studio they have been able to rent out for themselves to record their own music, as well as help other aspiring London artist record their music too. The band were able to buy this studio from the money they've earned so freeform working at Relentless+ their music success. I have decided that this will also be a location that it will be seen often in the documentary. I have included this as it is a music studio and will help me develop the message I am trying to portray to the audience. I want to represent musicians in a positive manner and that they aren't all lazy. Showing Indigo Palace in the studio often will represent them as hard working and determined t be successful.
This is only an initial location lists, and I am sure that more locations will be established/ thought of as the process develops further.
Insonos Studios is the private studio owned by IndigoPalace This is the first studio they have been able to rent out for themselves to record their own music, as well as help other aspiring London artist record their music too. The band were able to buy this studio from the money they've earned so freeform working at Relentless+ their music success. I have decided that this will also be a location that it will be seen often in the documentary. I have included this as it is a music studio and will help me develop the message I am trying to portray to the audience. I want to represent musicians in a positive manner and that they aren't all lazy. Showing Indigo Palace in the studio often will represent them as hard working and determined t be successful.
This is only an initial location lists, and I am sure that more locations will be established/ thought of as the process develops further.



No comments:
Post a Comment