My crew list will consist a variety of people with different roles. I will be responsible for all footage shooting of footage and editing, however there will be other crew members, including those who are starring in the documentary. Majority of those other myself will be those who are artists in this documentary who are there to be documented. All of the production will be produced by me as I know exactly how the document5ary will look and how I want to represent everyone else. Certain figurehead in the band I am documentary will feature a lot as they will provide the most significant information. The list of names below are other members of the crew that will have significant roles in the documentary.
"Scott LaRosa" and "J Steezy" : These characters are the duo who run Indigo Palace. Scott is the main singer/rapper in this group, and J Steezy is the main producer therefore they will have the most valuable information to provide. Information such as motivation, influences, as well as meetings and connection with other people would be more in depth and reliable if it came from them. Following these two on the day to day basis will give us a good look on all the aspects of making music within this group.
Other collaborative the Indigo Palace: Having these other artists who aren't part of Indigo Palace helps to explore the other features of the music industry, and demonstrate to the audience how other people do what they do and what helps them to keep going. As said before, I want to present the whole of the music industry as well other creative people, therefore involving other individuals helps to widen the breadth of talent that I am illustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment