Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Audience Questionaire



For my documentary, I will be following a group artist under the name of Indigo Palace. Indigo Palace is a group of young musicians who make music under the grime genre, as well as jazz and hip hop. Along with making music, the collective enjoy dabbling in photography, design, public speaking, creative writing, radio and many other creative activities. My aim is to document their lifestyles and illustrate the fundamental of the music industry, including how music is recorded, produced and published, as well as explore other features in the creative world of arts.


1.)On a scale 1 to 10 ( 1 being you hate it, 10 being you love it), how much would you say you enjoy listening to music on a day to day basis?


  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
2.) Please pick the statement that best describes your feelings toward the genre of music called grime.


  • I have never heard of it
  • I hate it
  • I don’t like it very much
  • I don’t mind, I have no opinion
  • I like it
  • I love it
3.)In your opinion, what would you say grime is best associated with?


  • Crime
  • Creativity
  • Peace
  • Danger
  • No opinion
  • Other
4.) On a scale of 1-10, how creative would you say you are? (1 being not at all, 10 being very very creative.)


  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10


5.)  Please pick the statement which best describes your opinion on creativity.




    • I hate it


    • I don’t like it very much


    • I don’t mind, I have no opinion
    • I like it


    • I love it


6.) On a scale 1-10, ( 1 being you hate it, 10 being you love) what do you think of the idea of my documentary.


    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 6
    • 7
    • 8
    • 9
    • 10


7.) If you picked the number 5 or lower for the previous question, please suggest improvements as to how I can improve my documentary.




 


8.) .) On a scale 1-10, ( 1 being you hate it, 10 being you love), how likely are yopu to watch my documentary?


  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10


9.) If you picked the number 5 or lower, please explain why?






 


10.) Please suggest any further opinions or improvements below






 






No comments:

Post a Comment